Stay Ready for Teaching and Learning in Any Environment
Flexible Features for Administrators, Teachers, and Students
Use the toggles below to explore how Kiddom lets you easily adjust for in-class blended learning or distance learning.
Ensure Continuity of Learning Through High-Quality Digital Curriculum
Administrators can share top-rated, quality digital curriculum from Open Up Resources (or build/import your own), to bring equitable learning experiences from a common starting point to any environment.
Manage Curriculum for In-Person Blended Learning
Curriculum roles can:
- Align standards across various resources, set scope and sequence, and attach blended instructional supports that can only be viewed by teachers.
- Share engaging, blended resources with teachers and foster their autonomy to personalize by skill group in a station/lab rotation setting.
- Identify real-time trends in performance and tie them to content usage and in-class instruction.
- Promote usage of Open Up Resources curriculum, available in Kiddom, which enables many opportunities for students to demonstrate their work via a flipped model of instruction.
Contextualize Instruction for Any Situation
Teachers have the flexibility to easily edit curriculum, assign engaging activities from a library of resources, and to keep up communication in class or online.
Planning Lessons for Blended Learning
- Contextualize curriculum by easily adjusting assessments, resources, and grading modes.
- Share assignments digitally by class, group, or individual that can be completed in-class or online.
- Extend classroom interaction by sending individual messages directly within assignments for student privacy in the classroom.
- Personalize learning for students with an easy edit curriculum feature and a content library of over 70,000 blended resources.
Engage Students to Take Ownership of Their Own Learning
Students can work at their own pace with asynchronous communication around assignments and easy access through laptop or mobile.
Engage Students with Blended Learning Activities
- Access Timeline for fun, interactive lessons and blended activities that can be completed in-class or at their own pace.
- Gain a clear view of their learning progress against standards and grades and dig deeper into which skills they can improve upon.
- Communicate directly with their teacher(s) to show the thinking behind their answers or to privately ask for help.
Distance and Blended Learning Resources
How to Prepare for In-Class, Blended, or Distance Learning | Join Our Upcoming WebinarLearn More
How to Assemble Your Distance Learning Toolkit (Webinar Recap)Learn More
Online Learning Resources for Classrooms Impacted by COVID-19Learn More
Request a Demo
Ready to see Kiddom in action? Fill out the form to get in touch with our team and schedule a personalized demo.