Stay Connected With Kiddom's New Distance Learning Tools
Kiddom now offers a full suite of tools for teachers and students to stay connected and engaged in any learning scenario.
Three Ways to Connect & Engage With Remote Students
With Kiddom, teachers and students have everything they need to stay connected in real-time or at their own pace – on the same platform they use in class.
Give Students Ownership to Work at Their Own Pace
Keep students engaged in-class or remotely, with the ability to:
- Record audio or video to complete assignments without ever leaving the same platform they use in class.
- View expected assignments in their Timeline and complete them at their own pace.
- Chat with teachers directly or while commenting on specific assignments when additional help is needed.
Connect Any Way
Kiddom offers teachers and students a variety of choices to connect with each other in order to maintain the routines and processes that provide stability and connection virtually.
Teachers Have a Variety of Ways to Connect With Students
When chatting, creating assignments, and commenting on assignments, teachers can:
- Record audio and video instructions and feedback without having to leave the platform.
- Send existing audio, video, and image files as attachments to instructions or feedback around specific assignments.
- Host virtual classroom sessions (1:1, group, full class) via audio, video, and screen share calls when you upgrade to Kiddom Live.
Kiddom’s new tools allow for flexibility of instruction by allowing students to connect with students one on one, in small groups, or as a full class.
Maintain Routines of 1:1 Connectivity
Students and teachers can engage through:
- 1:1 Chat – 1:1 message chat with attachable video, audio, images & links.
- 1:1 Assignments – leave feedback directly on an individual student's assignment.
- Kiddom Live (Upgrade Required) – Host a live 1:1 session that can be started from the chat or student roster.
Distance and Blended Learning Resources
How to Prepare for In-Class, Blended, or Distance Learning | Join Our Upcoming WebinarLearn More
How to Assemble Your Distance Learning Toolkit (Webinar Recap)Learn More
Online Learning Resources for Classrooms Impacted by COVID-19Learn More
Request a Demo
Ready to see Kiddom in action? Fill out the form to get in touch with our team and schedule a personalized demo.