Experience the difference Kiddom’s curriculum ownership paired with in-depth leader reporting makes in achieving your goals and initiatives.
Achieve Your Vision with Kiddom
The students in your school or district are unique.
The learning solutions serving those students should be, too!
Make Your Curriculum Your Own
High-quality instructional materials are critical to student success. Propel success even higher with curriculum ownership – easily edit learning activities to align student outcomes to the needs of your school or district.
Select Your Editors
Account editors can make changes and publish new curriculum versions. You might assign these abilities to teacher leaders, curriculum coordinators, or trusted specialists.
Collaborate on Changes
Editors can work together on content edits, including adding/deleting activities and questions, changing wording, updating digital question types, and more!
Publish and Use!
With a few simple clicks, editors can publish the new curriculum version for all of your teachers and set it as the school or district default.
Gain Insights with Reports Designed for Educational Leaders
Like teachers, school and district leaders have specific data needs to do their jobs well. Kiddom’s intuitive data-reports provide critical insights that impact decisions – from instruction effectiveness to programmatic choices to professional learning, you’ll have the information you need at your fingertips.
Drive Decisions with Real-Time Standards and Usage Data
- Get an aggregate view of grade-level and school performance from across the district
- Dive into individual school performance on specific assessments
- Support professional learning with classroom specific insights
- Monitor curriculum implementation with Usage Reports
Reach Your Professional Learning Goals
All Kiddom purchases include a set of onboarding courses to ensure a successful implementation experience.
Choose additional courses at the teacher, school leader, and district level that support your specific goals. Course topics include:
- Effective planning, instruction, and assessment
- Supporting all student, including as Emergent Bilingual Students and those with special needs
- School and Administrator data coaching
- District curriculum sharing
- And more!