Our goal is to build partnerships that succeed not just in numbers and test scores, but in terms of lessons learned from each other, year after year.
Relationship-driven, from onboarding to results
We deliver high-quality, personalized support to each and every Kiddom community, from training to testing and everything in between
Manage Curriculum and Instruction in Kiddom in Five Easy Steps
Step 1 of 4
How will Kiddom support our community in reaching our goals this year?
- Live trainings and Kiddom On-Demand training webinars
- Implementation planning checklists and calendars
- Teacher and student getting started guides
Step 2 0f 4
How does Kiddom support curriculum management, instruction, and assessment?
- Curriculum development and content resources
- Classroom activities for goal-setting and progress monitoring
- Frameworks for monthly PLC meetings
Step 3 of 4
Is our community making adequate progress towards our goals?
- Conferencing, data analysis courses and templates
- Kiddom Brain Trust Events: community problem solving
- Training and Implementation feedback
Step 4 of 4
How can Kiddom support me in reflecting and planning for next year?
- Year-in-Review lesson plans
- Curriculum reflection tools
- End of year celebration and educator spotlights
”“I appreciate how I can reach somebody rather quickly when there’s an issue.”Mrs. Hines8th Grade Teacher
The Best of Teacher TikTok, Part 2
Kiddom Teacher Spotlights: Celebrating Teacher Appreciation Month by Recognizing Educators
Request a Demo
Ready to see Kiddom in action? Fill out the form to get in touch with our team and schedule a personalized demo.